Dr. Anke Krebs
Graduate Chemist | Dr. rer. nat.
Patent Attorney | European Patent and Trademark Attorney | Started her career with dompatent 2013
Chemistry, including pharmaceutical and medicinal chemistry, polymer chemistry, electrochemistry, organic and inorganic chemistry, homogeneous and heterogeneous catalysis, chemical processes and applications, consumer goods industry.
- Advice on establishing IP rights portfolios of national and international patents, trademarks and designs
- Defense of both domestic and international IP rights in opposition, invalidity and cancellation proceedings
- Provision of technical and strategic advice in the area of both domestic and international IP rights infringement
- Advice on and conducting of negotiations regarding out-of-court settlements in IP rights disputes
- Preparation of infringement opinions
- Defense and enforcement of IP rights at trade fairs
- Representation in legal disputes prior to and at trade fairs
- Advice on and preparation of filing and legal dispute strategies in Asia
- Conducting opposition and invalidity proceedings against patents
- Advice on matters relating to research, development and licensing agreements
- Establishment of freedom-to-operate opinions
- Preparation of validity opinions
- Creates validity opinions
Degree in Chemistry at the Freie Universität Berlin, research doctorate at RWTH Aachen University, postdoctoral research associate at ETH Zurich in cooperation with the chemical industry – Patent attorney training at dompatent von Kreisler and admission as a German patent attorney – training to become a Professional Representative before the European Patent Office and admission as a European Patent Attorney, training and admission as an authorised representative before the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO).
Chamber of German Patent Attorneys (Patentanwaltskammer), epi, FICPI, German Chemical Society (GDCh)
Tutor in the so-called “Arbeitsgemeinschaft” for Patent Attorney Candidates in North Rhine Westphalia on behalf of the Chamber of German Patent Attorneys (Patentanwaltskammer) – Voluntary consultation for inventors at the Chamber of Industry & Commerce in Cologne – Voluntary adviser for patent law matters at selected events at Cologne Trade Fair and Exhibition Center.