Alexander von KirschbaumPartner
Graduate Engineer (Mechanical Engineering)
Patent Attorney | European Patent and Trademark Attorney | With dompatent since 1996
Mechanical engineering, process engineering, automotive Technology, medical Technology
- Advice on establishing IP rights portfolios of national and international patents, trademarks and designs
- Defense of both domestic and international IP rights in opposition, invalidity and cancellation proceedings
- Provision of technical and strategic advice in the area of both domestic and international IP rights infringement
- Advice on and conducting of negotiations regarding out-of-court settlements in IP rights disputes
- Preparation of infringement opinions
- Enforcement of property rights in court
- Conducting opposition and invalidity proceedings against patents
- Establishment of freedom-to-operate opinions
- Preparation of validity opinions
Degree in Mechanical Engineering at the Technical University of Munich – Patent attorney training at dompatent von Kreisler and admission as a German patent attorney – training to become a Professional Representative before the European Patent Office and admission as a European Patent Attorney, training and admission as an authorised representative before the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO).
Chamber of German Patent Attorneys (Patentanwaltskammer), epi, FICPI
Voluntary consultation for inventors at the Chamber of Industry & Commerce in Cologne – Voluntary adviser for patent law matters at selected events at Cologne Trade Fair and Exhibition Center.