Dr. Christoph SchreiberPartner
Graduate Chemist | Dr. rer. nat.
Patent Attorney | European Patent and Trademark Attorney | With dompatent since 1997
Biotechnology and life sciences, pharmaceutical and medicinal chemistry, all fields of inorganic and organic chemistry, construction chemistry
- Advice on establishing IP rights portfolios of national and international patents and trademarks
- Defense of both domestic and international IP rights in opposition, invalidity and cancellation proceedings
- Conducting opposition and invalidity proceedings against patents
- Preparation of infringement opinions
- Establishment of freedom-to-operate opinions
- Advice on and representation in matters concerning trademarks including appeal proceedings and trademark infringement proceedings
- Advice on matters relating to research, development and licensing agreements
- German Employee Invention Law
Degree in Chemistry at the Universities of Hamburg and Rennes, France, doctorate – Patent attorney training at dompatent von Kreisler and admission as a German patent attorney – training to become a Professional Representative before the European Patent Office and admission as a European Patent Attorney, training and admission as an authorised representative before the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO).
Chamber of German Patent Attorneys (Patentanwaltskammer), German Federal Association of Patent Attorneys (Bundesverband Deutscher Patentanwälte e.V.) epi, FICPI, VPP, Association of German Chemists (GDCh)
Speaker for patent-related topics – Voluntary consultation for inventors at the Chamber of Industry & Commerce in Cologne – Voluntary adviser for patent law matters at selected events at Cologne Trade Fair and Exhibition Center.