Dr. Eva BockPartner
Graduate Chemist | Dr. rer. nat. | LL.M. European Industrial and Intellectual Property Rights
Patent Attorney | European Patent and Trademark Attorney | With dompatent since 2009
Chemistry, including inorganic, pharmaceutical, physical and biophysical chemistry, chemical process engineering, medical engineering, environmental technology, nanotechnology, consumer goods industry, trademark law and design protection as well as German Employee Invention Law.
- Advice on establishing IP rights portfolios of national and international patents, trademarks and designs
- Defense of both domestic and international IP rights in opposition, invalidity and cancellation proceedings
- Provision of technical and strategic advice in the area of both domestic and international IP rights infringement
- Advice on and conducting of negotiations regarding out-of-court settlements in IP rights disputes
- Preparation of infringement opinions
- Advice on and representation in matters concerning trademarks including appeal proceedings and trademark infringement proceedings
- Establishment of freedom-to-operate opinions
Degree in Chemistry at the University of Heidelberg, doctorate at the Max Planck Institute for Metals Research in Stuttgart – Patent attorney training at dompatent von Kreisler and admission as a German patent attorney – training to become a Professional Representative before the European Patent Office and admission as a European Patent Attorney, training and admission as an authorised representative before the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO), Master’s Degree in European Intellectual Property Law at the FernUniversität in Hagen (Germany).
Chamber of German Patent Attorneys (Patentanwaltskammer), epi, FICPI, VPP, Association of German Chemists (GDCh), German Federal Association of Patent Attorneys (Bundesverband Deutscher Patentanwälte e.V.)
Tutor in the so-called “Arbeitsgemeinschaft” for Patent Attorney Candidates in North Rhine Westphalia on behalf of the Chamber of German Patent Attorneys (Patentanwaltskammer) – Voluntary consultation for inventors at the Chamber of Industry & Commerce in Cologne – Voluntary adviser for patent law matters at selected events at Cologne Trade Fair and Exhibition Center. Referent for the degree “Master of Science technology- and innovation management” in the module patent and legal.