Georg DallmeyerOf Counsel
Graduate Engineer (Mechanical Engineering)
Patent Attorney | European Patent and Trademark Attorney | With dompatent from 1982 to 2016 | Of Counsel since 2017
Mechanical engineering and electrical engineering, including production engineering, textile machinery, automated control technology, metrology and construction machinery. Additional focal points: Automotive engineering, medical engineering, optical devices and telecommunications.
- Defense of both domestic and international IP rights in opposition, invalidity and cancellation proceedings
- Provision of technical and strategic advice in the area of both domestic and international IP rights infringement
- Advice on and conducting of negotiations regarding out-of-court settlements in IP rights disputes
- Preparation of infringement opinions
- Enforcement property rights in court
- Conducting opposition and invalidity proceedings against patents
Degree in Mechanical Engineering at RWTH Aachen University – Patent attorney training at dompatent von Kreisler and admission as a German patent attorney – training to become a Professional Representative before the European Patent Office and admission as a European Patent Attorney, training and admission as an authorised representative before the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO).
Chamber of German Patent Attorneys (Patentanwaltskammer), epi, FICPI,