Graduate Engineer, Mechanical Engineering
Patent Attorney | European Patent and Trademark Attorney | Started her career with dompatent 2006
Mechanical engineering, including automotive technology, textile machinery, plastic processing, automated control technology, construction machinery, medical technology.
- Advice on establishing IP rights portfolios of national and international patents, trademarks and designs
- Defense of both domestic and international IP rights in opposition, invalidity and cancellation proceedings
- Provision of technical and strategic advice in the area of both domestic and international IP rights infringement
- Advice on and conducting of negotiations regarding out-of-court settlements in IP rights disputes
- Preparation of infringement opinions
- Enforcement of property rights in court
- Defense and enforcement of IP rights at trade fairs
- Representation in legal disputes prior to and at trade fairs
- Advice on and representation in matters concerning trademarks including appeal proceedings and trademark infringement proceedings
- Advice on strategies for registering designs
- Representation in design matters before the design authorities and courts
- Enforcement of domestic and international design rights
- Advice on and preparation of filing and legal dispute strategies in Asia
- Manages opposition and invalidity proceedings against patents
- Advice on matters relating to research, development and licensing agreements
- Preparation of validity opinions
Degree in Mechanical Engineering at RWTH Aachen University – Patent attorney training at dompatent von Kreisler and admission as a German patent attorney – training to become a Professional Representative before the European Patent Office and admission as a European Patent Attorney, training and admission as an authorised representative before the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO).
Chamber of German Patent Attorneys (Patentanwaltskammer), epi, FICPI
Speaker at Vogel Business Media for “Patent Law Practice Day”, patent law for engineers – Head of the “Arbeitsgemeinschaft” for Patent Attorney Candidates in Cologne – Voluntary consultation for inventors at the Chamber of Industry & Commerce in Cologne – Voluntary adviser for patent law matters at selected events at Cologne Trade Fair and Exhibition Center.